How to get involved
LET’S GET READY FOR WORLD CLL DAY ON
WORLD CLL DAY 2022 is only a few weeks away!
The 2022 campaign reflects the challenges the CLL community is now facing as COVID-19 restrictions are lifted across the globe.
A campaign toolkit has been developed specifically for WCLLD22 to help raise awareness about chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), improve understanding of the vulnerability of CLL patients and the challenges involved in living with CLL. The 2022 campaign materials are freely available for you to develop your own activities and actions around World CLL Day on 1 September 2022. We have stand alone graphics you can share on your social media channels and a selection of Canva assets for you to adapt for yourself/your organisation.
Scroll down to learn how to get involved, and download, personalise and share the materials as far and wide as you can.
TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW TO GET INVOLVED AND PREPARE FOR WORLD CLL DAY, CLICK ON THE “QUICK GUIDE” BUTTON:
On World CLL Day itself we will be releasing inspiring videos that share patients’, carers’ and clinicians’ experience of the challenges a CLL diagnosis can bring and what it is like to live and navigate in this latest phase of the pandemic. Two of these touching testimonials have been included for use during the lead-up to World CLL Day – don´t miss them! The rest of these videos will be revealed as part of the campaign messaging & activities ON THE DAY (1 Sept) and released from WCLLD Social Media channels for sharing amongst the community on 1 Sept.
ACCESS THE CAMPAIGN TOOLKIT!
Discover the WCLLD22 campaign toolkit where you can download, personalise and share campaign materials
THE TOOLKIT CONSISTS OF:
- A social media package including:
– Social media posts & visuals in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Macedonian, Croatian, Czech and Dutch language
– The WCLLD 2022 Social Media Content Plan
– An editable set of assets that allows you to adapt our WCLLD22 materials by adding your own message, text and logo.
- A downloadable selfie frame that you can easily add to your favourite #meandmyumbrella photo.
- A Twibbon that you can add to your social media profile picture and spread the word.
When posting on your favourite Social Media in the lead-up to and on 1 September, please use these 3 hashtags:
SPREAD THE WORD!
Let patients, your clinical community, stakeholders and your network know about World CLL Day!